Saturday, May 30, 2009
Friday, May 29, 2009
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
1. I live in the backyard of First United Methodist Church (I can see the steeple from my bedroom window)
2. I spend my days…as an Acute Care Nurse Practitioner at UAMS and my nights at Harmony Health Clinic www.harmonyclinicar.org
3. I generally watch…Brothers and Sisters, Grey’s Anatomy, and Private Practice…when I get the remote.
4. I snack on anything sweet.
5. I last read was In An Instant by Bob and Lee Woodruff
6. I last visited Colorado Springs, Colorado for a Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Conference.
7. I play a lot of Alpha Gam Alumni Bunco.
8. I listen to a lot of boys yelling at the TV in my living room.
9. I went to Greene County Tech High School in Northeast Arkansas and my 10 year reunion is in July…ugh!
10. I am excited about our vacation to San Francisco in July.
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Monday, May 18, 2009
1. I live in a Apartment in NLR with Summer and our dog Oliver while our house is being built in Sherwood
2. I spend my days working on computers for the Pulaski County School District
3. I generally watch way too much TV, but mostly anything on ESPN
4. I snack on chips, chex mix, or granola bars
5. I last read Beach Road
6. I last visited Jamaica and wish I could go back!
7. I play a lot of Guitar Hero, Baggo, and Horseshoes
8. I listen to a lot of Gavin Degraw, Carolina Liar, The Fray
9. I went to Searcy High School
10. I was invited to AUMC by… Will and Audra Choate
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Scripture: Matthew 14: 13-21
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
1. I live… in
2. I spend my days…babysitting or working at the Department of Human Services.
3. I generally watch…American Idol, The Hills, One Tree Hill and Ellen
4. I snack on…apple sauce or anything chocolate.
5. I last read…Multiple Blessings by Kate Gosselin
6. I last visited…
7. I play a lot of…spades, and I cook a lot of cakes
8. I listen to a lot of…the Fray, Ingram Hill, Ten Cent Hat (Andy’s band), and Keith Urban
9. I went to
10. I was invited to AUMC by…Andy Sexton
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Scripture: Matthew 15: 21-28
Structure of Text: A Canaanite woman begs Jesus for her daughter to be ridded of a demon. Strangely, Jesus first refuses to help because she is not a Jew, but upon this woman's persistence and faith Jesus performs the miracle.
Sunday is Mother's Day, so it is only appropriate that it is the love, persistence, and faith of this daughter's mother that saves her. However, the strangeness of this text lies in Jesus' delay to help. Why did this mother have to plead so diligently? Why did Jesus delay to help?
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
1. I live…Sherwood, AR
2. I spend my days…watching sports, cooking and hanging out with my wife Wendy and our 2 dogs
3. I generally watch…anything on TV. I have a problem.
4. I snack on…granola bars, apples and route 44 cokes from Sonic
5. I last read…the sports section.
6. I last visited…New York City
7. I play a lot of…Golf. I should be better.
8. I listen to a lot of…Gavin Degraw, Jackson Waters and O.A.R
9. I went to…Briarcrest Christian School (Memphis, TN)
10. I was invited to AUMC by…Scott & Summer Young